Employment Supports: 3415 Dixie Road, Unit-402, (905) 206 0755
- Referrals to employment training programs, translation and accreditation services
- job search strategies
- Effective, targeted cover letters and resumes
- Employer information
- Networking skills to develop potential contacts and leads
- Voice mail or telephone script for cold calling
- Using social media for job searching
- Job application completion assistance
- Interview preparation, practice mock interviews
Free Access to:
|Computers with Internet access||Job search reference books||Fax machines and Photocopier|
Location : 3415 Dixie Road, Suite 402 Tel: 905-206-0755 (ext. 221); booking an appointment is necessary.
A variety of employment and career exploration workshops assist youth to develop employment goals as well as design resumes and cover letters in order to secure part-time and summer employment. The program connects youth with local employers and offers employers a financial incentive to hire our youth. Phone 905-629-1873 ext 300: email NYCE@dixiebloor.ca Located in the main office at 3650 Dixie Rd. with the Burnhamthorpe Library.
All services offered at NO COST.