Ontario Early Years Child and Family Centre
An Ontario Early Years Centre is a place for children up to the age of six and their families. Families take part in programs and activities together. Parents and caregivers can also get information about their children’s development and about services to support that development. Families can:
Take part with their children in a range of programs and activities
- Get answers to questions
- Get information about programs and services that are available for young children
- Talk to early years professionals, as well as other parents and caregivers in the community
We can help you
Early childhood professionals are available to share information on:
- If this is your first time welcoming a child in your home, getting ready to be a parent and caregiver
- New parenting skills
- Other early years community programs and services
- Strategies on behavioural guidance
- Tips on communication
Programs and Services
Every Ontario Early Years Centre offers the services listed below. The programs and services are free to all parents and caregivers of young children.
- Early learning and literacy programs for parents and children.
- Programs to help parents and caregivers in all aspects of early child development.
- Programs on pregnancy and parenting.
- Links to other early years programs in the community.
- Outreach activities so all parents can get involved with their local Ontario Early Years Centre.
Click the Links Below to Learn Early Learning Framework Principles
Click the Links Below to Learn How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years
|Location||Hours of Operation||Contact|
|Tomken Middle School
3160 Tomken Rd. Mississauga,ON, L4Y 2Y6
|Tel: (905) 276-6392
Fax: (905) 276-1092email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel: (905) 629-1873ext 310
Fax: (905) 629-0791email: email@example.com
|Brian W. Fleming Public School ,3255||
|Tel: (905) 625-9391
Fax: (905) 625-9391email: firstname.lastname@example.org