Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) knows it is important to help families who come from other countries to reunite in Canada If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as parents or grandparents) to become a permanent resident.

IRCC refers to the immigrants who are eligible to use this family sponsoring process as the Family Class.

The sponsorship process looks very easy but can become time consuming and frustrating if not done in the right way and not well supported by documents.Under this service, we assess the eligibility to sponsor a relative under ‘family class’, assist in filling the sponsorship and immigration forms, advice clients on supporting documents and explain the effects of sponsorship breakdown.

For us, sponsorship does not end with attaining permanent resident status and landing in Canada. It involves successful settlement and integration of the newly landed immigrant into all aspects of society.